Adam Hough Photography

Adam Hough Photography

Monday 31 August 2015

its been a long time

I have seen the title "its been a long time" on so many blogs and it is the problem nowadays that there is just not enough time . However i have decided that at least once a week i will write a blog post.
(lets see how long it lasts)

So a little catch up. I have done loads since i last wrote on here and i do not know where to begin.

I have had a book published which is my biggest achievement to date "The Arcadia guide to Reptile and Amphibian Nutrition" written by John Courteney-Smith is a book that contains only my images. I have started some more projects since then and will write about those over the next few weeks.


This photo is one from the book and shows relationship between predator and prey. It was a fun project to work on.

The other big announcement is that i applied for a job on Sanday Island in the Orkneys. If i get the job it is likely i will move which will mean lots of blog posts .........stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment