Adam Hough Photography

Adam Hough Photography

Sunday 24 October 2010

So more from the garden, but i love it , this juvenile sparrowhawk was sitting on my feeder after the third failed attempt i took the picture through the conservatory window so very bad quality. Also the feeder is positioned a little way from the conservatory.







A pair of jays who i feed everyday are becomming my favourites in the garden and a pleasure to photograph so expect more of them.














i have anywhere up to 14 collared dove feeding in my garden and i have to say they are very co-opertive when it comes to taking there picture and although boring and common they are growing on me.
off to Norfolk tomorrow so hopefully something else apart from my garden next time i blog.






No comments:

Post a Comment